ABOUT PSG EYEWEARPSG is the only solution for certified safety frames & lenses offering eye protection, zero harm and no loss time injuries for businesses and employees across Australia and New Zealand.
Whether you're a Health Safety Environment Manager, Job Site Manager, Office Manager, Procurement Manager, employee or an eyecare professional looking to provide prescription safety glasses, the PSG Eyewear team has a solution for you. Our resources include:
- Industry-leading premium lens brands and technology
- Industry-recognised safety frame brands
- Dedicated and experienced customer service
- Fully integrated web prescription ordering and billing system providing 24/7 ordering capabilities
- Centralised manufacturing facility
- Lens production and shipment within 7-10 days in Australia and New Zealand
- Collaborative on-site dispensing programs with our Optometry Agents(on request)
Our products are designed to protect employees from the hazards of the workplace and depending on the prescription requested are manufactured from our certified lab as certified or compliant to meet AS/NZ 1337.6 Standards for prescription safety eyewear.
To learn more about our products and programs,call us on +61 2 9914 3740 (Australia) or +64 800 000 745 (New Zealand) or click here to contact PSG Customer Service.
Supporting Small, Medium and Large / Corporate Businesses
PSG supports: Companies, Business Owners, Public Service Organisations, Health Safety Environment Managers, Jobsite Managers & Procurement Managers to protect their staff across a wide range of industrial, road, office and recreational safety needs & populations. These include (but are not limited to):
Mining, Building, Construction, Manufacturing, Farming & Agriculture, Utilities, Oil, Gas, Liquids, Transport, Logistics, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Health, Aerospace, Aviation, The Home DIY Person, Recreational Clubs
Safety Frame Choices
Prescription Safety Glasses Pty Ltd (aka PSG Eyewear) partners with industry-leading safety frame manufacturers such as Ugly Fish, Armourx, Honeywell & Workplace Eye Protection (WEP). Our selection of safety frames meet all required standards whilst providing style, comfort and eye protection for the workplace.
PSG Prescription Safety Glasses
- Established in 2006, PSG is today the largest supplier in Australia and New Zealand of certified and compliant Prescription Safety Glasses under standard AS/NZS 1337.6.
- Supporting a network of over 700 local Optical Retailers, PSG Eyewear provides the best protection and vision through the largest range of frame and lens choices in the AU/NZ market.
- Being a division of Essilor, PSG has access to a wide range of outstanding quality lens and coating technologies.
- Founded in 1972, Essilor is the world leader for corrective lenses and today is number one in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
- Essilor premium spectacle lenses are the result of more than 150 years of advanced research, innovation and technology.
Quality & Control
- Covered by an AU$20,000,000 Product Liability Insurance Policy.
- Manufactured under an ISO 9001 QA system
- Supplied with a written certificate of compliance to AS/NZS 1337.6, AS/NZ 1337.1, AS/NZS ISO 21987
- AS/NZS 1337.6 specifies the minimum requirements for prescription eye protectors against low and medium impacts from flying particles,
and splinters in the workplace.
- As the licensed wholesale manufacturer PSG is able to offer a quality product, competitively priced with ongoing support, training and marketing.